Transition into Life After Divorce/Separation
“Just when I thought I was at the end of my journey; A new and brighter one began!”Coach Phoenix
- What will life look like now that I am divorced? How to move on past a separation?
- Is it my fault Mom and Dad are not together anymore?
- Can I afford to make it alone?
Are you Living your Model Self? Do you know the path to getting there?
Transition Into Life after Divorce or Separation…
RoadModel knows that 35% of marriages end in divorce AND 18% divorce multiple times. The biggest impact lies on the the children, regardless of age. Younger age children feel lost forever as a result. Divorce is a price they pay due to their parents failures, jeopardizing their future lives (–Dr Judith Wallerstein).
Coach Phoenix partners with clients using personal experience and tools to help change the negative narrative of life after divorce for both the parents and children, regardless of age.
Ready to take control of your life? What are you waiting for? Here are some ways we can help:
- Transitioning into the new & stronger you
- Youth and Adolescent Transitioning through parents’ Divorce or Separation
- Adult Children Transitioning through parents’ Divorce or Separation
- Time Management: work vs relationships vs me time vs kids
- Financial Literacy
- Relationship Goals
- Defining you
- Couples Coaching
- Road Map to Model Self – Detailed 5 and 10 year plan
- DISC Assessment – Understanding who you are
- Strength Assessment – Understanding your strengths
- Confidence and Self-esteem
Are you ready to begin that new life living as your Model Self?
*Two Session Minum
6 Sessions comment
call for pricing